Thursday, September 1, 2022

Seize the Birthday - Color Challenge

 

For this challenge, we are playing along with our sister challenge Color Hues with the colors Navy & Lime Green

Works for me, not so much my camera!

See that frame? Yeah, it really is navy blue, not the black it looks like!  Sheesh. I used an older stamp set from Simon Says, Flower Friend.

The happy birthday is from Lawn Fawn's Year Two.  The die is from Impression Obsession; Heart Stem Dies.

Okay then, your turn!  Come on over to Seize the Birthday, and if you use the colors, you can also enter it into the Color Hues!  Dual win there.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support!

13 comments:

Barbara said...

I love your CAS design. It does the trick for this challenge.

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow I am really loving this color combo and it looks gorgeous with your flowers too! Stunning card! Hope I can dig outta my funk and make something!! HUGS

Leslie said...

Despite the off-colors from your camera (I think we all get that from time to time), this is a fabulous card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Vicki this another gorgeous CAS design! Thanks for sharing.

Lisa Elton said...

What a great design, this is fun!

Vikki H said...

The CAS design is a keeper! Cool florals

JulieP said...

I love your unique design!

Nancy said...

Cute and love the vertical greeting!

Ashwini Rao said...

Camera fails are pretty frustrating! Happens to me so many times!! I love the florals you've used. And the frame as well! ;) Cool card, Vicki!

shirley-bee said...

My camera always struggles with purples looking black, so annoying! Fab retro modern card, love the addition of the heart stems.

Cathy said...

Great CAS design, love the look of it offset to the side with the vertical sentiment, Cathy x

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh my goodness Vicki your card is fabulous, I love the bold colours so much. So fun to be teaming up once again with STB for the challenge!

Glenda J said...

What a fun layout!