Friday, September 2, 2022

CAS on Friday #239

Okay then, apparently, I have a new favorite challenge site!  CAS on Friday comes up with challenges that I just adore.  Today's CAS on Friday #239 is Stripes.  Oh yes please!

While there is an endless array of using stripes, I saw Natasha do THIS on her video, and today is the perfect reason to try it.

I did drops of acrylic paint against the panel edge, and using a scrapper, I swiped the paint across the panel.  It was very easy, and I really love the end result.  I die cut the full panel down with a small rectangle stitched die to make sure there was LOTS of "white" space on my card.  

As usual, I had fun.  CAS is on the top of my to-go-to card.  Thanks CAS on Friday for another great challenge!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support!

3 comments:

Glennis F said...

Great colours and design

Verna Angerhofer said...

That’s a cool card with the cheery colors!

Leslie said...

Great card, Vicki! Love those pops of color!