Thursday, September 15, 2022

Seize the Birthday Challenge - Food

 

Such an array of images come to mind!  That said, I went with cherries.  I missed buying any this season, so creating some... yep, that works for me.

I started with an inked embossing folder, and ran it through my cutter for some fun added texture.

I stamped this image [from Flourishes - OOB], water colored it (so not me!), and fussy cut it out. 

I adhered all to the card base, and added a self made sentiment for the final step.

Your turn!  Come on over to the Seize the Birthday Challenge and play along.  While food is the option, being a birthday card is not.  Have fun~



Thanks for stopping by~

11 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Those cherries 🍒 look so realistic! This is a beautiful card and using the white pen for highlights looks great.

Leslie said...

Great card! The red looks really good against the light blue.

Lisa Elton said...

This is a fresh and cheerful way to say happy birthday!

*Vicki* said...

Really gorgeous card Vicki! I love how you've done your embossed background too!

*Vicki* said...

I'm not sure if my last comment went through, but your card is gorgeous and I really love your embossed background!

Nancy said...

Those cherries look good enough to eat! Great card!

JoAnn said...

Great job on the cherries Vicki. They look so realistic. I like how you inked the EF too. Great card.

Barbara said...

I am late to the comment party as we were on a vacation to Greece and Italy and the internet was not so good. I had to come and tell you that your card is so delicious and I love that you used an old stamp from Flourishes. I am dating myself as I have them too.

Cathy said...

The embossed background looks fab with those yummy cherries, great card, Cathy x

JulieP said...

The blue watercoloring on the backgrounds really make the reds pop!!

Glenda J said...

Fantastic! Great colouring.