Friday, September 16, 2022

A Challenge from Kraty Chicks

I got an email with the Krafty Chicks Challenge #629; CAS.  There was a card I wanted to make, and yep, it totally worked for this challenge....so, I made it 😀

[I am using mostly Katscrappiness supplies, so I used my Influencers badge.]  I started with a mini slimline base, 3.5x6, and cut and adhered the Quilted Backdrop panel to the base.

I cut out a tag, and a snowflake, and then using the Kat's Condensed Number Dies, I used some red glitter paper from the Crafty Perfect Red Card Stock Pad to cut out the numbers.  Overall, there's lots of white space, so I'm thinking its CAS!  If anything, I had fun making it. WON: Top Pick!

Thanks Krafty Chicks!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support!

4 comments:

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Awesome CAS card! I’m thinking to case it! It’s quick and easy. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us on the Krafty Chicks Challenge blog this week.
Diane- DT

Lisa Elton said...

Love the sparkly numbers and quilted background! Cute card!

Leslie said...

Love, love, love! Can't go wrong with a tag on a card!

Dora said...

Beautiful