Friday, September 23, 2022

Just Us Girls Challenge #651 - Photo Inspiration Week

I was playing around using some multimedia stuff, and WHOA! Loved how it turned out almost like this photo!  While the photo has leaves, I used stars.  Either way, I loved the end result!

I would tell you how I created this, but it is way too time consuming.  Basically, I layered, layered, layered.  I don't do multi media a lot -- it's very messy, but, when the end result works I'm happy!

That's it for my card.  It's your turn now.  How does the photo inspire you?  Come on over to JUGS Challenge #651 and show us your card!  Have fun :)

Thanks for stopping by~

13 comments:

Julie B said...

Such an unusual take on the photo but I can quite see how you were inspired, it's good to get messy occasionally! Thanks for inviting me to be the GD at JUGS, it's been fun. :)

Tony said...

Wow! This piece of work is very beautiful!

Leslie said...

I like it! Mixed media IS definitely messy but most times the result is worth it!

Nancy said...

This is one terrific card! I think you should frame it!

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ElizStewart said...

Vicki... wow... I love the end result as well! The layering is amazing.

Carol said...

Totally different theme with the same colors: brilliant idea!

*Vicki* said...

This is totally awesome Vicki! I love your play on the photo and your MM style!! I totally LOVE doing MM!!!

Lisa Elton said...

This turned our fantastic, Vicki! Lots of cool elements to drink in!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I am totally in love with this! So much interest and very artsy. Fabulous take on the photo.

baileyrosy.com said...

Absolutely fabulous !!!! What an amazing card no wonder you are pleased with it.

Marie

Bobby said...

I envy those who can do mixed media, Vicki. I can see why you were please with the results. It so interesting and eye-catching.

Ina G said...

Yes - it would take some time to explain how this amazing mixed media card was created. Soooooooooo much colour and textures along with a bit of mess in the making but then I love that. It's a winner!!!