Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Combination of Challenges

I combined together a few challenges for today's card.  It just worked out that way 😉.

I started with the literal sketch from MFTWSC607, Color Throwdown #607 for the colors; Aqua & Lime Green, and Simon Says Wednesday Challenge for the theme; Christmas.  I used self made circle stencils to sponged on the aqua and lime green ink.  I stamped some images from an older Hero Arts stamp set; Decorate Your Holidays onto the circles, and highlighted with white gel pen.

I used a sentiment from Waffle Flower Wonderful Christmas Combo.  I do love a gorgeous mixed font!

   

Thanks Challenges!  I had fun 😀



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I love this! Great take on the sketch, and I love those colors!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the circle design! This is fun, Vicki!

Glennis F said...

Love your card Vicki

Verna Angerhofer said...

Those are beautiful colors together and work so well with the circles pattern you chose to use. So bold and uplifting!