Monday, August 15, 2022

CAS-ual Friday Day


It's time today for my CAS-ual Friday Stamps showcase.

Today I went for a coffee card -- it seems like forever since I made one of these!

My friend really needed a support card, and she happens to love dogs [along with coffee], so I grabbed the Rainbow Bridge heart image, and stamped a background.  I used the fun Coffee Cup Die [with some dp for a design], and a sentiment from Cup Refills.  Lastly, I stamped and fussy cut the heart for further decoration of the cup.

I'm hoping she will enjoy this card!  

The advantage for all of you?  These stamp sets I used are on SALE, and yep, my code gives you an additional 15% off [if interested]!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Super cute! Too bad I'm not as big a coffee drinker as most of my friends, lol! Now I DO appreciate a good Starbucks Mocha Frappe! ;)

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable! Love the mug!

*Vicki* said...

Your sentiment gave me a big chuckle and I can certainly relate to that...I would be sad if I didn't have it! LOL!! Really fun card with that cup!