Friday, August 26, 2022

Just Us Girls Challenge #647 - Photo Inspiration Week

Now, I'm assuming that most people would make a school card.  Well, I have no reason to need a back to school card, so, I went in a color direction.  All about inspiration, right?

I used the Altenew Beautiful Heart stamp set.  [The layering of the set is so fabulous!]

I used an embossing folder for the background, and yet another Simon Says Sentiment Strip

Your turn!  Come on over to the JUGS Challenge #647 and show us how the photo inspires you!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support!

13 comments:

Leslie said...

Great card! That color palette is amazing!

Carol said...

Pretty flowers and embossing folder in the background. I hadn't thought about using the colors instead of the theme!

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely stunning card! I love your take with the colors and that sentiment is really cracking me up!! LOL!!

Lisa Elton said...

And what a pretty way to use those colors! Love the sentiment!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the gorgeous flowers and pretty colors!

cm said...

Gorgeous! A wonderful take on the photo colours!
hugs~c

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... love that you made this challenge a color inspiration! Fabulous florals!

Nancy said...

Just beautiful!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is beautiful and I love the direction you took with the inspiration from the photo!

Cathy said...

Beautiful floral card, that sentiment is a hoot! Cathy x

Bobby said...

Yes it's all about the inspiration, Vivki, and people need to see what else they can do with a photo. You made a beautiful floral card using the colors.

Ina G said...

Great idea to choose the colours from Lisa's fun photo. Gorgeous floral spray and nice background.

baileyrosy.com said...

Fabulous ! and who doesn't like flowers? especially when they are so beautifully coloured. Such a brilliant ard I love it.

Marie