Saturday, July 9, 2022

Inkspirational, Krafty Chicks & Freshly Made Sketches

I received some challenge emails, and was inspired.  So, off to the stamp room I went.....

Let's start with Freshly Made Sketches #543.  Can you say fell in love.... yep I loved this sketch!

I literally just got these stunning stickers [in the mail] and the sketch arrived in the next day's email. Perfect!

My sentiment is from Inspired By Stamping [OOB].  I do love a mixed font sentiment.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went on to play in the Krafty Chicks Challenge #619 - (stamp act), a stamped image, along with the Inkspirational Challenge #269 - Monochrome.

It was a toss up between blue and green for my favorite color - you see what won.  I used the solid layer from STAMPlorations Layered Poppies [retired], and then the butterfly from Hero Arts Antique Engravings.

The sentiment is from Gina K Designs Wild Blossoms.
----------------------------------------------------
 
I had created 3 of the framed panels for the above slimline card, but when I went to put the card together, I only had room for 2.  Well, I wasn't about to waste a panel, so I made a freebie card [for you all] and my stash.

While I enjoyed making the slimline card, I really like this one too.  I have been on a serious CAS kick lately, and this screams CAS.

I used a Simon Says Sentiment Strip for this card.

That's it for me today!  Thanks Challenges - I had fun!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support!

7 comments:

Glennis F said...

Beautiful cards Vicki

Leslie said...

Wow, all of these are amazing! You are rockin' the CAS, chicklet! ;)

Verna Angerhofer said...

All the cards you created are beautiful!

Kim S said...

I love all of your elegant cards! And how fun that those stickers came just in time for the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Deborah Wheeler said...

These are so lovely Vicki - I'm a big fan of CAS cards x

Lori Turner said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS cards, Vicki! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxoxo

Marina said...

Your designs have great impact and I love how you've added the colours. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational.