Friday, July 8, 2022

Just Us Girls Challenge #640 - Trend Week

This is an interesting challenge.  I will be honest I have never heard of a rocker card.  It was easy to make that's for sure!

For my rocker card, I went a miniature size.  This measures 3" wide - it's very cute in real life.


It will also sit perfectly on my son's desk! :)

 Your turn!  Come on over to the JUGS Challenge #640 and show us your rocker card~



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

10 comments:

Leslie said...

That little mini is super cute! It's been years since I've made a rocker and I have several rocker card SVG files. Thanks for the inspiration... I may just make one! ;)

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... the bold colors are so unexpected and so perfect on the black base... love it!

Nancy said...

Cute Rocker, Vicki! It was a first for a lot of us!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute rocker card design! That should help the celebration big time!

Bobby said...

Those bright hearts look wonderful with the black and white rocker, Vicki.

cm said...

Awww...how sweet that you made this for your son! I know he'll love it, as do I! So adorable!
hugs~c

baileyrosy.com said...

Super cute card and so tiny must have been a bit fiddly to make.

Marie

Ina G said...

Love it! So colourful and creative Vicki.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Awesome! I love the black and white polka dots paired with the colorful heart balloons!

Lisa Elton said...

Love that you went with a mini, it's so cute!