Friday, July 15, 2022

CAS-ual Fridays Day


It's time for my CAS-ual Fridays Day.  Fortunately for us, Michele has restocked the fun sets I used today!

I used the [so convenient] Flowery Duo Set.  It comes with the matching dies, which is rather fabulous!

I used the Flowery Background Stamp for my background, colored, and adhered the Flowery Duo images after coloring them with Copics.

I used my most favorite sentiment set - Shenanigans.  I just love the big bold font in this set!

That's it for today.  I hope you liked my card!  I'll be back in another coupe of weeks for another 
CAS-ual Friday Day!  If you are interested, you can save 15% off your purchase by using my code below.  Yes, this also applies to the Clearance AND Sale items!




Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Love this! Great pop of color on the black and white!

*Vicki* said...

Beautiful card with the repeated background and the pop of colored ones over top! Love it!

Helen said...

This card is delightful. The black and white stamped background is just right for highlighting the colored florals--a true celebration. tfs-stay well.