Friday, June 24, 2022

Just Us Girls Challenge #638 - Photo Inspiration

I'm the Hostess for this week's challenge.  I do love me some beach cards!
 
 
I started by sponging on the beach, water and sky.  I cut the Kat'scrappiness Wine Not glass die in acetate to replicate glass.

My friend the lobster is from Spellbinders [retired].  I’m also entering this into Time Out Challenge #216; Tropical, and Double D Challenge; Beach Time.

Your turn!  How does the photo inspire you?  Come on over and show us at the JUGS Challenge #638.


Thanks for stopping by~

ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support!

12 comments:

Leslie said...

What a fantastic card! Love the acetate wine glass, and those shades are perfect with the lobster! Didn't get a notification from Follow.It at all for this post. Will keep looking to see what others I've missed.

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... the background is amazing and am so loving the acetate glass! Such a fun card.

Carol said...

Such a fun, colorful, beachy card!!! Love the photo you chose too!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful sponging of the sky, sea and beach. So beautiful!

Nancy said...

See, You are meant to head to Florida! LOL The water looks so cool! Great layered card!

Bobby said...

I love the background, Vicki, and the way you combined all the images. Great photo choice.

Lisa Elton said...

The reflective shades are fun and I love the sentiment! Perfect summer card!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love everything about this card! That sea, beach and sky look fabulous, and your wine glass, shades and lobster are so perfect with that sentiment. The acetate for the wine glass is so cool along with the mirrored lenses.

Ina G said...

Wow Vicki what a spectacular and clever layout you created here. AAAAAAAAAmazing result. Fabulous photo for us to play with this week.

Nonni said...

What a great card! I love the scene and all the detail from the dies that you used. Very inspired! Thank you for joining us at Time Out and I hope to see you joining our new "Be Kind"-challenge!

Darlene said...

This is just fabulous Vic! LOVE the sentiment! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Beach Time’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!!

Darlene
DOUBLE D CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Amelia Breytenbach said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Wonderful design. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
Amelia (DT Double "D" Challenges)