Friday, June 24, 2022

Heartfelt Creations June Alumni Hop

It's time again for the HFC Alumni Hop.  It's always fun to see what the Designers create for this hop.

For this month, I used the matching dies to the designer paper.  I totally love the images!  For this card, I used the Seasonal Wreath Collection Paper, with the Summer Wreaths Accents Dies.

I used the Just For You Sentiments stamp set for the sentiment.  Overall, I really like how this card turned out!  I love the pop of color with the heart and the bfly.  Yep, works for me!

Below you will find the list of Designers joining in this month's hop.  Be sure to leave your comment along the way as you could be the randomly drawn winner for the $25 gift certificate to Heartfelt Creations.

KathyAmarilys - Alissa

GloriaLynn - Bozena - Candy - Monica - ME (you are here)

Heartfelt Creations

Have Fun!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

16 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Wow, Vicki! This is a stunner! I love the pop of yellow from the butterflies! As always, you inspire me with your use of color! Thanks so much for hopping with us my friend! xo

Leslie said...

Love this! Green is my favorite color and you knocked this one out of the park!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so gorgeous and I love the colors and images you used.

Jean said...

this is perfect the colours are so on trend I love the bright butterflies thanks for the hop x

pattypoohdavis@gmail.com said...

I love your card. Thank you for sharing it.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love this!!! The sentiment is wonderful. Thanks for sharing

Martie Rollin said...

This card has such an uncomplicated style with lots of open space. LOVE the plaid!! My eyes are immediately drawn to that red heart. Nice!

Sandi Marson said...

A beautiful card! The leaves are gorgeous and the heart and butterflies are so sweet and a beautiful touch!

Lorna said...

Just beautiful Vicki.

sharon g said...

SO cute. I LOVE the leaves. They are so elegant. And the added touches like the heart are really cute.

Lisa Elton said...

Love the mix of fresh green colors and the pop from those cute butterflies! Fantastic card, Vicki!

Joy said...

Love it!!! Thank you for sharing!

carol S said...

The layers and the added heart put your beautiful card over the top. Lovely.

Sue D said...

I like this pretty and special card design.

Jo Williams said...

I love your card. The simplicity and unique design is refreshing.

Vonnie b said...

Simpler with pizzazz. Love this card so much. Colors, construction. Perfection.