Monday, June 6, 2022

Happy Little Stampers June Stencil Challenge

This is such an easy challenge, especially with anything goes.  We all have stencils, right?!  There are so many ways of using them too, which makes it quite fun!

This month, I used a stencil package I have had forever; Heidi Swapp Mini Stencils - Insta Words.  I think I've used it twice. sheesh 

I used my Pixie Spray to adhere the stencil to the card stock.  This stuff is awesome for clean sponging on of ink!  I used an adhesive remover to "clean" up the panel after removing the stencil.  Worked perfectly!

I taped off the edges and sponged on ink for the framing, and added the stamped birthday sentiment, using the same framing technique.  Added a few sequins, and this card is done~

Your turn!  You have all month to join in this challenge over at Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge.  Hope to see you there~



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

You got a beautiful blend with the colors! Love the framing you've done for this as well!

Leslie said...

Awesome card! Love the stencil!

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute stencil, this is fun!

Deborah Wheeler said...

that's such a great image Vicki - I love blending inks

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

that is a very versatile stencil
great card
Barb Housner

Helen said...

Such a cleverly simple design, Vicki. I'll be trying something like this for sure. tfs-stay well.