Friday, June 3, 2022

Just Us Girls Challenge #635 - Word Week

Well, this was a challenge for me.  I went searching for a paintbrush in my stamps.  Finally I found this tiny one from Paper Smooches, Just a Note.

I like that this set also had a paint blotches to match my paint brushes.  It's too bad this company is no longer in business.  She had some fun sets!

I used a Simon Says Sentiment Strip that I thought went with this fun image.

Okay, your turn!  I'm curious to see the gallery this challenge.  It will be fun to see the different paintbrushes out here in blogland.  Just upload you card to the Just Us Girls Challenge #635.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Such a cute card, Vicki! I have quite a few Paper Smooches stamps and dies in my stash. I loved her products, too!

*Vicki* said...

Oh I love how this turned out Vicki! Such a cute and colorful design!!

Lisa Elton said...

I love your tiny paintbrush, Vicki and those little smudges of colors! This is adorable!

Deborah Wheeler said...

Great card Vicki!