Sunday, June 26, 2022

AAA Card Challenges #218 and Paper Players #597

I was out of town for a few days and I just have to say, I really missed stamping on a daily basis.  I am home again, and have been playing all day.

I started with AAA Card Challenges #218 - Sketch and [optional] Flowers.

I took a little liberty with the sketch, but really not much.  I am really enjoying this type of sketch - it makes for a lovely CAS card.  

I used some unlabeled dies and images from a couple of stamp sets from Inspired By Stamping [OOB].

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went on to play in the Paper Players #597 - Sketch, and CAS on Sunday #234; Thanks.

I made an inked panel, cut out the smaller panel [using Katscrappiness Mini Slimline Dies], and with the remaining inked panel, cut out the letters for the Thanks, and glued them to a strip of vellum.

I'm thinking there is enough white space on my mini slimline card to work for CAS.


Thanks Challenges! I had fun as usual~



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.Thanks for the support!

8 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Vicki, this is gorgeous! I love the inked panel and the vellum is perfect to showcase the "THANKS"! Gorgeous card. So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

Lisa Elton said...

These are both incredible, Vicki! Love the design of the first one with the little pop of green and your inked panel and letters on the second is a looker!

Leslie said...

Both of these are just gorgeous! Hope you had fun while you were gone!

Verna Angerhofer said...

The first one is so beautiful with all the white with just a spot of color. And the second is beautiful with the wonderful colors and design. Taking a break had you dreaming up awesome cards so I think you were being creative anyway.

Helen said...

Great cards! The first is so beautiful in its simplicity. The second is just so colorful! tfs-stay well.

Deborah Wheeler said...

Fab cards Vicki. The panel one is just stunning!

Francesca said...

Gorgeous cards! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a fabulous way to showcase that beautiful inked panel you created Vicki! Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!