Wednesday, June 29, 2022

The Card Concept #178 & Simon Says Wednesday

I was so inspired by the photo over at The Card Concept #178 - I really love beachy photos like that!

I also instantly thought of my Memory Box Grand Tulip Shell.

I grabbed out an inked panel from my stash, and used that as the shell, and then inked up the outline with some sand colored ink.

I sponged on some "sand", and the [retired] sentiment is from Inspired By Stamping.

Here is the photo;

 

I am also entering this into Simon Says Wednesday Challenge; Anything Goes.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support!

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Your beach shell is mesmerizing, Vicki what a fantastic card!

Carol said...

That seashell is GORGEOUS Vicki!!

Leslie said...

Very cool shell and awesome card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your seashell card is so gorgeous!

Deborah Wheeler said...

that shell is really beautiful!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Your seashell is gorgeous!!!
Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!
Hugs!!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Your seashell is gorgeous!!!
Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!
Hugs!!!