Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Some more Fun!

Once again, I am joining in a few challenges.

Let's start with Color Hues #40 - Blue & Tan.  I think I might have "pushed" a little [with more colors], but I do like still being inspired by challenges, and the 2 for this challenge is right up my alley!

I really do love the colors together!  I used the fun Coffee 4 Two stamp set [and die] from the Stamps of Life.  This big ole cup is pretty awesome :).

The flowers are from Heartfelt Creations Delightful Daisies [and dies] with the sentiment from [OOB] Verve set.  [I am still sad this company shut down, however, I did notice that Julee is designing for Sweet and Sassy, so that is a good thing.]


-------------------------------------------------------

I went to join in at the AAA Card Challenge #214; Mood Board.  I do love being inspired by a good mood board!


I also adore BIG OLE BALLOON cards, courtesy from MFT Big Balloon Stencil.  (I was inspired by the blue balloon on the board)

It did work rather perfectly on a mini slimline! I did use the Mini Slimline Scalloped Edge Die from Kat Scrapiness My sentiment is from Poppy Stamps; Art Deco Birthday Greetings.

Thanks Challenges~  As usual I had fun!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

8 comments:

Leslie said...

Love both of these! You're on a roll! ;)

Lisa Elton said...

Two marvelous cards, Vicki!

ÅsaJ said...

Such a lovely card with that balloon! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

Cindy Beach said...

Vicki, it's such a delight visiting you blog again! I love your take on the colors and your design style is always amazing! The daisies are perky and so pretty! I'm so glad you joined us at Color Hues!

Nancy said...

You had me at coffee! Super cute card and I love your balloon card very much, too! Love that font/sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

cm said...

Your floral coffee cup is soooo pretty; your balloon, fabulous! So delighted to see you in the Color Hues gallery!
hugs~c

Nancy said...

Love that balloon card! Thanks for playing along with us at AAACards!

ÅsaJ said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa