Monday, May 2, 2022

CAS-ual Friday Day


Happy May everyone!  Today I made a fun birthday card for my friend's husband.

I hand cut a mini slimline card base, and stamped the fun images from Somebunny Stamp Set, and using the Bunny Dies, I cut him and the balloons out.

Before I adhered the images, I stipple brushed on some ink, stamped the hearts [from the same stamp set] and colored them in and then hand drew on some framing lines.

Using the Shenanigans Stamp Set, I stamped and clear embossed the celebrate.  I just adore the font of this word!  It's perfect for the masculine [and colors] card I needed.  I bet he loves it!  I'm also entering this into the Simon Says Monday Challenge: Masculine.

I'll be back in a couple of weeks with another CFS Day.  Meanwhile, should you choose, you can use my code to save 15% off your purchase.  Yes, that also includes the Clearance and Sale Items! [Well worth checking out!]



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

I said "AWE!" when I saw this one! LOVE that bunny with the balloons! Love how you've made the sentiment sideways! Super cute card!

Leslie said...

OMGosh, that bunny is too stinkin' cute! And I LOVE vertical sentiments! Awesome card!

Lisa Elton said...

I love this little bunny, he's such a cutie! This is delightful and your friend's hubby will love it!