Wednesday, May 4, 2022

The Paper Players Challenge

Today I am joining in with The Paper Players Challenge #589; A Theme - Birds or Bees.

While I was searching for a die the other day, I came across this fun bird one!  Obviously it was meant to be since he is perfect for this challenge!

I made a "floating" background [by using acetate popped up], and added some fun cut strips.  The cute little bird worked perfectly! [I have no idea who made him]

I double stacked the HB [again, I'm not sure who's this is], and this fun card is done.  I do like the bright strips - I used the paper from Scrapbook.com - Warms that I won a while ago.  [Isn't it fun to win a prize package 😀]

Thanks Paper Players, I had fun!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the sunny colors behind him, this is cute!

Leslie said...

Beautiful! Love the pop of blue!

Jaydee said...

Vicki, I love the bold, bright colors and how your bluebird pops against the background. Great idea to add the vellum behind your bird to soften the stripes a little and that bold, black sentiment is perfect. Love it. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Christy Lynn said...

Love the bright, happy colors and the playful strips behind your die-cut bird. Everything works together to make a great card! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Love those bright ad cheery colors Vicki! Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!