Friday, May 13, 2022

Just Us Girls Challenge #632 - Trend Week

The gallery will be fun this week!
 
For my "shaped" card, I went extreme!  I normally go for a round card.  This time, I wanted to step it up.
 
Whatcha ya think?  Fun right?  I think so.  I simply cut out the Hello [Walter & Winnie] on a folded piece of card stock, and then sponged on some ink.  

 
I did want to add a little sentiment.  Since it wouldn't work on the inside, I added it on the back.


Your turn.  Come on over to Just Us Girls Challenge and play along with your "shaped" card.
 


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

12 comments:

Leslie said...

Super cute!

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... this was a brilliant idea!! Makes the perfect gift tag... makes me want to find a big FORYOU die!

Carol said...

So fun and bright! What a unique idea!!!!

Jeanne H said...

Love the Hello card. And hello to you!

Deborah Wheeler said...

Brilliant idea Vicki - I didn't think of using a word die! Thanks for welcoming me so warmly to the guest spot!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the direction you took, this is fun!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the direction you took, this is fun!

cm said...

This big hello works wonderfully for a shaped card and such pretty blending to boot! I think I have this in my stash; need to give it a play!
hugs~c

Nancy said...

Talk about going in a totally different direction. Awesome idea and colors!

Bobby said...

It IS fun, Vicki! Those vibrant colors look fabulous on that cut out sentiment.

baileyrosy.com said...

Wow !!! I love this card how clever to use a word die and as for the colours simply sensational.

Marie

Ina G said...

You certainly took this challenge to the next level Vicki. So creative and colourful.