Saturday, May 14, 2022

Addicted to CAS Challenge #220 - Flower

 
This code word makes it easy to create a CAS card.  I used a die I've had forever [not sure who's it is], but it worked wonderfully.
 
To add some color, I just inlaid this with other colored card stock.

Lots of white, and flowers -- challenge complete.
 
Your turn!  Come on over to Addicted to CAS Challenge and play along.  The gallery should be awesome.


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

This CAS design is really cool!

baileyrosy.com said...

Fabulous Vicki I love the inlay and the bold colours on this card beautifully CAS.

Mzarie

Lisa Elton said...

Love the polka dot tag, this is cute!

*Vicki* said...

Really beautiful flower and great CAS card!