Friday, May 6, 2022

Just Us Girls Challenge #631 - Word Week

I'm the Hostess for this week's challenge.

So many ways to use flowers, right?!  I used one of my favorite coloring techniques - No Blend Coloring.  I totally love this style.

I instantly thought of a mini slimline card to go with these fun colored flowers.  Kinda worked awesome [I think 😉].

I used Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Scalloped Edge Die, along with the Mini Slimline Embossed Edge Die.  [These dies do come in handy for adding layers onto a card base I must say]  I found these flower images in my stash and have no idea who's they are, but I love the way they turned out.  The sentiment is from a Gina K Designs stamp set, Painted Blossoms [I love the font!]  I added a few sequins, and my card is done for this challenge.

As stated, I am the Hostess.  I sure hope you join in at JUGS #631 with your Flower card!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

10 comments:

Carol said...

Those mini slimline dies are on my list now! What a pretty card and that background!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Yep, worked perfectly awesome! The stripe-y look of the flowers is fun. This is pretty!

Deborah Wheeler said...

Beautiful card Vicki! I haven't triedthe no blend technique - will definitely have to give it a go.

cm said...

Not 'kinda' awesome, but totally awesome! No blend colouring is the best, isn't it! Love your card...LOVE!
hugs~c

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely stunning floral card Vicki! I love the way they look and the mini slim with the scallop edging is perfect!!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Awesome card! I love those fun flowers against that pretty background. Great choice of Word for us this week!

Bobby said...

I love the background you created to show off the fun flowers, Vicki.

Nancy said...

Such a pretty card, Vicki! Love everything about it!

Ina G said...

Fabulous card Vicki. Super colours and great background.

Lisa Kind said...

I totally agree that this is awesome! Love those flowers and your mini slimline style card!