Sunday, May 8, 2022

Fun Challenges

Another day of challenges!

First off I am starting with Freshly Made Sketches #534 and CASology #403; Botanical.

I started by making an inked panel, then I cut it down in strips and used 3 for the sketch.  I used Simon Says Etched Delicate Frond for my "botanical".

 

----------------------------------------------

I went on to join in AAA Birthday #37; Let's Party.  I came across a sentiment that I really wanted to use, and shaker came to mind for the let's party theme!  Yep - perfect.

I used the left over inked panel [from the card above] to make my favorite edge-less style shaker card.

I filled it with lots of fun sequins, and placed the sentiment on the top.  I am rather pleased with this card!


 

Thanks Challenges -- I had a blast.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.


9 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your cards are wonderful and I love the colors!

Helen said...

Great cards, Vicki. Like the designs you've created and, especially, the color combo. tfs-stay well,

Lisa Elton said...

These are so cool!!

Leslie said...

Love the vibrant colors on both of these!

*Vicki* said...

Wow! These are crazy fun and so vibrant looking! The infinity shaker is so awesome!

Karren said...

Fabulous cards! They are both so striking and bold! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

These two cards are gorgeous Vicki! I totally love your work with alcohol inks, you create such amazing backgrounds. Thanks so much for joining in at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

Jane said...

Beautifully random, love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Nancy said...

I love the three ink strips behind your leaf... it really pops! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology!