Wednesday, May 18, 2022

A Tiny Craft Challenge [ATC] #9, AAA Cards Challenge #215, Color Throwdown #693

I'm joining in a few challenges today.  First off, my favorite, A Tiny Craft (ATC) Challenge #9 - Flowers.  This month, I made coins.  Kind of fun for a change.

I started with a mixed media background - layered papers, ink sprays, embossing paste onto a 5½ by 8½ panel, and then cut out the 2½ circles. I added some black splatters, and then cut some mixed flower dies and adhered them to the coins, along with a few pre-printed sentiments.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I went on to play in the Color Throwdown Challenge #693, and AAA Cards #215; No Layer Card.

I used some strips of masking paper, stamped and masked off the flower image, and then sponged on the colors.  Once I removed all the masks, I colored in the image [STAMPlorations retired] with Copics, and added a sentiment from Ranger Letter It Birthday.

Totally no layer, and totally used the colors. 😀
 
---------------------------------------
Lastly, I joined in at Use Your Stuff #448; Touch of Gold. I went with a tag [I think that's ok].  

I inked up some card stock, scrunched it up, and then I swiped Versamark lightly over the "scrunches" and applied gold embossing powder.  [The end result is kind of cool actually.]

I layered some leaf die cuts, using gold as the top layer, added black dots and finally a little word to match. This works for me~

That's it for today.  I'm sure I'll be back tomorrow -- I seem to be having a lot of time on my hands lately~.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.Thanks for the support 😀

9 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Really in love with those ATC coins! the background you've created it stunning! The striped card turned out brilliant with those colors and your gold tag is beautifully done with the scrunched background! Enjoy seeing what you've been doing!

Lisa Elton said...

Wowza, these are all amazing!

Leslie said...

All of these are very awesome! You know I'm partial to ATCs and I love everything about those coins! And the card and tag are pretty amazing, too!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

What a great selection. I am in awe of your gorgeous coins. Love that beautiful patina effect xxx

Haven_mom4 said...

you are the master of tiny crafts. I especially love the coins and all the details on such a tiny surface. Your tag is amazing too. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

sentsue said...

Thank you for sharing your card with us on the AAA Card Challenge!

Tammy L said...

Gorgeous! I love your gold incorporation in these projects. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff for our gold challenge. Tammy DT Co-ordinator

Broni said...

Such a beautiful way to use the colors!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Donna said...

Gorgeous projects!
You've been a busy crafter!
Thanks so much for taking up the "flowers" challenge with the team from A Tiny Craft {ATC}