Friday, April 22, 2022

Just Us Girls Challenge #629 - Photo Inspiration

When I saw this photo, I instantly thought of the button pins I won like forever ago!  Since they DO NOT mail [without a box], I made it as a desk decoration rather then a card.



 I used the Sizzix Small Easel die for the backing.  [This has been discontinued unfortunately.  Sure glad I have one!]

And, par for the course, I used a  Simon Says Sentiment Strip.

That's it for me.  Can't wait to see how you are inspired!  

Pop your card in over at the JUGS Challenge #629.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

14 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... the buttons or flair was an inspired choice! I always forget that I have buttons in my stash... it makes a card soooo fun!

*Vicki* said...

Really fabulous take on the photo Vicki! I have those buttons and never have used them except in scrapbooking! Really love this design and that easel die is such a cool idea too!

Carol said...

I really like your pretty travel theme take on the photo...and the easel die....I've got to get that!

Sarn said...

A lovely project. Like you - I'm glad I have that die too. xxx

Lisa Elton said...

Head smack.. I have some tins pins too! What a great idea, Vicki!

cm said...

Great idea to use the button pins to create a piece of home decor! Fabulous project!
hugs~c

Leslie said...

Awesome project and great take on the inspiration photo!

Nancy said...

Brilliant idea for this challenge, I bet most crafters have some of these magnets in our arsenal. Well executed too!

Mac Mable said...

Creative idea to make the desk decoration and love those pins and the travel theme...Great design too x.

baileyrosy.com said...

Vicki what a clever take on the photo you have inspired me to use my buttons as I have a badge maker and never thought to use it for something like this.

Marie

Bobby said...

I guess sometimes it pays to hang onto things. Those buttons worked great and making a decorative art piece was the perfect way to go with the design, Vicki.

Ina G said...

Love those cool button pins Vicki. Super layout. Bet you are glad you found them in your stash.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Great find in your stash! Fabulous design, love the little paperclip, too.

Cécile RIBON said...

I totally love your desk decoration, Vicki. It makes such a brilliant and creative take on the inspiration photo!