Monday, April 18, 2022

A Couple More Challenges

I'm finding I have more time on my hands and that said, I have more time for "fun playing" in challenges!

I liked the pretty colors on the MFT Color Challenge #187.

I used the [retired] Desert Bouquet [and matching dies] for the corner cluster, 

--------------------------------------

I went on to join in Perfectly CAS #26 - Using 1/3 or less, Gold.

I used the fun CAS-ual Fridays Pop Fizz Clink stamp set with matching dies, along with some gold foil, and sequins.

I used a different sentiment from the same Poppy Stamp set using gold embossing powder.  Hopefully this is 1/3 third or less...

Thanks Challenges - I had fun~



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

One cute, one elegant... both terrific!

Lisa Elton said...

One cute, one elegant... both terrific!

Leslie said...

Both of these are awesome!

Rachel D said...

Your card is so fun and classy, Vicki! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Perfectly CAS!

Darlene said...

WOW ... beautiful creations Vicki! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Perfectly CAS challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
PERFECTLY CAS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

JulieP said...

Love your design with the black background. Very striking and festive. Thanks so much for joining us at the PCAS blog Vicki!

foleysfriend said...

Love how you added gold to your gorgeous card. Very clever. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly CAS.

sue n.