Thursday, April 7, 2022

CAS-ual Fridays Day

It's time for my CAS-ual Friday's day.  Today, I went with a round card - just for fun.

I started by water coloring a panel - I used the smooshing technique.  Separately, I stamped, embossed,  water colored, and cut out the fun dragonflies from Everyday Dragonflies using the matching dies.

I then cut [and layered 3 times] the Thanks from Thanks Duo.

This card is going into my stash for a future use, or [fingers crossed] a sale!  Do you sell your cards?  I love selling mine if anything, for the space.  Yes, I have a few back stashed cards~

I'll be back in a couple of weeks for another CFS card.  Meanwhile, have you checked out the Sale Section?  Wow - with adding my code VICKISENTME, pick them up for cheap, cheap, cheap!!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Very cool circular card! Love the background!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the round design with the dragonflies and cheery colors.

Lisa Elton said...

Round is fun, this is terrific!

*Vicki* said...

Those floral dragonflies are so pretty! I always love doing that smooshing tech!! Love the design and circle shaped card!! Happy weekend!