Thursday, February 3, 2022

Seize the Birthday - Sparkle & Shine

 

The gallery is going to be really pretty with this challenge!

For my card, the turquoise is wrapping from [I think] a Verve package a long time ago.  I loved the color, and it worked perfectly for sparkle & shine.

I also used some silver mirror paper for the geometric die and strips.  I do love all this sparkle & shine with the black card base too.  The sentiment is from Simon Says Sentiment Strips.

Your turn.  Come on over and play at Seize the Birthday Challenge.  It just has to be a birthday card, the sparkle & shine is an option.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

13 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow! Now I need to look at my packaging! LOL! This turned out so pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

Nailed it! Fabulous card, Vicki!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card with that pretty blue foil. It looks fabulous on the black background.

Colleen said...

Amazing card, Vicki! The shine and sparkle are so festive!

Nancy said...

Fun layout and card! That is certainly a great color too!

Barbara said...

A striking design with these colors.

Ashwini Rao said...

Wow!! Gorgeous design and I love the shine of turquoise and the geometric die cut. Wonderful design and gorgeous card!

Vicky Hayes said...

A gorgeous design with striking colours. Great photos too - it can be quite a challenge to get a good pic of a shiny project! Vicky x

Cathy said...

Glad you kept the packaging as it makes a gorgeous feature on your card, the metallics really pop against the black too, Cathy x

JulieP said...

This is just so pretty and your black background really showcases the shine.

Glenda J said...

Absolutely stunning! Love it.

shirley-bee said...

Gorgeous geometric card, Vicki. The black background really shows off the shine.

Leslie said...

Okay, I shall get caught up on my commenting now that I know Follow It has made my account inactive. I just sent you an email telling you that I haven't been ignoring you... I haven't been getting your posts! Makes me so mad that they would do something like that for absolutely no reason. Anyway, this card is amazing! Love the shine on the packaging! I need not throw so much away, lol!