Sunday, February 6, 2022

Happy Little Stampers February Stencil Challenge

It's always fun to see the many uses of stencils with this challenge.  Stenciling has been a trend for quite a few years!  Glad to see they have withheld.

For my card today, I made my own stencil using the Simon Says Hibiscus Framed Wafer Die, and sponged on the color.

I added a Simon Says Sentiment strip, a few black dots and my card is complete.

Your turn.  Come on over to the Happy Little Stamper February Stencil Challenge and join in the fun.  You have all month.  I'm looking forward to seeing the gallery.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Great job creating your own stencil this is beautiful!

Vicky Hayes said...

What a show-stopping card Vicki and inspiring that you used a die to create your own stencil. I love the bold look and your lay out, and the sentiment is perfect with it too. Vicky x

*Vicki* said...

Sometimes I forget about those dies being used as a stencil! I need to check that out! Gorgeous card and colors!

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

beautiful card, I love to cut my own stencils with my dies. The flower is gorgeous.

Barb Housner

JulieP said...

oooh! This is very pretty!

Leslie said...

Beautiful! I've never used a die as a stencil... thanks for the inspiration!