Saturday, February 5, 2022

Addicted to CAS Challenge #213 - Hearts

 
Getting close to the heart day -- this challenge will help you get that Valentine made!
 
 
This is my 2nd card.  By the time I got done with my first card, it was so far from CAS that I made this one instead.  I started by making my own stencil using a heart die I had, and just sponged on the color.

I added a Stampin Up sentiment, some pearls, and this CAS heart card was complete.  Easy peasy.  I also entered this into the Color Hue Challenge #34 - red and black, along with Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - With Love.

Your turn.  Come on over to the Addicted to CAS Challenge and play along with your heart card.


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

CAS and fabulous!

Karen said...

A fabulous CAS card! I love the way the hearts overlap and the colors deepen. The sentiment is a perfect fit. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Nancy said...

This is Perfection! Thanks for making the colors shine at Color Hues!

Vicky Hayes said...

So fabulous Vicki - love the way you've made the hearts look translucent by overlapping them. You are inspiring me to have a rummage through my die box!! Vicky x

JulieP said...

I am in love with this design!

Tracey McNeely said...

Vicki I love that you made your own stencil. It look great overlapping! Thank you for sharing at the Color Hues!

Hannelie said...

Clean and perfectly simple!
Thanks for playing at Color Hues!

Leslie said...

Gorgeous CAS Valentine! Those hearts really pop!