Tuesday, February 8, 2022

STAMPlorations Inspiration #355

It's Tuesday, and that means it's time for the STAMPlorations Inspiration here on the ole blog.

Lately, I seem to be addicted to the Paper Good items.  Of course, besides that they are beautiful, they are also so easy to color and add to your card!

For todays card, I started with a paper striped background and cut it out with Curly Labels/ Tags Nesting Dies.

I used the Make a Wish Die, [layered 3 times] for a sentiment, and then I Copic colored 3 of the images from the Doodled Blooms Colorables.  For added interest, I cut the card panel with the Crazy Running Stitch Rectangle Die.  Have you checked out the Paper Goods over at the store?  Well worth investigating!

For more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog and check out what my teamies have made!  Meanwhile, don't forget to leave your comment for the monthly random drawing.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

The blues are so pretty! Love that die cut striped background!

Lisa Elton said...

This is terrific! I like the white sentiment on the stripes!

Leslie said...

Awesome blues! Love this! Love the Paper Goods, too! ;)