Monday, December 20, 2021

CAS-ual Friday Day


It's time for my CFS day here on the ole blog.  Getting in a last minute Christmas card - for my mailman.
 
While this card looks pretty simple, it's step induced.  I started by using the Tin Roof Stencil to create a textured background.  [My sandwich combo; base, plate, embossing pad, stencil, card stock, plate]  I like the texture it adds without being to distracting.  I used the negative part of the Merry Christmas Die, being sure to add the small pieces to distinguish the letters better.  I also sponged 2 small panels to put behind the negative cut.
 

Lastly, I cut 3 layers each of a snowflake from Funky Flakes Dies.  The top layer is red mirror paper for pretty added shine. I am happy with this card.  I think my mailman will like it too.

The products I used are on sale, and yep, my code works on sale items too!




Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I think your mailman is going to dig those funky flakes! I do!

Leslie said...

This is amazing! I LOVE those snowflakes!