Thursday, December 16, 2021

My Favorite Challenge

I'm joining in my favorite challenge today, A Tiny Craft (ATC) Challenge #5.  This month; Happy Holidays.

I needed a few gift tags, and ATC's are the perfect size.

I just love this Gnome Wafer Die!  He is so fun to "dress".  Today, he matches the ATC background.  

These will go perfectly with my red wrapping paper!

As usual, I had fun making these ATC's.  Thanks Challenge~


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

8 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

Brilliant ATCs and wow, I love that gnome's curly hat! Vicky x

Leslie said...

LOVE these! Gnomes are so stinkin' cute! As much as I love ATCs, I need to play in that challenge, too! ;)

Lisa Elton said...

I love this guy! These are all so CUTE!

Chris Dring said...

How fun and adorable those little gnomes are! Great ATC's! Thanks for joining the fun at A Tiny Craft ATC challenge!

Barbara Godden said...

Wow those gnomes are adorable and you picked the perfect backdrop for them. Love you ATCs, thanks for playing along with us at A Tiny Craft ATC challenge for Happy Holidays.

Tee said...

These are gorgeous ATC's! Fun and festive!

redwasher1 said...

So so cute Vicki! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Donna said...

I am completely obsessed with these gnomes!
I love love love love them!
Thanks so much for joining the Happy Holidays challenge at A Tiny Craft!