Tuesday, December 14, 2021

STAMPlorations Inspiration #347

It's time again for another STAMPlorations inspiration.  Today I followed a trend out here in blogland, a scene.

I sprinkled white paint on a piece of colored card stock, cut the Stitched Snow Hills, stamped the MC using Festive stamp set, and adhered onto the card base.

Using the Sketchy Yule Trees, I stamped and colored [Arteza Alcohol Markers], and fussy cut them out.  I added gems from my stash, and adhered the fun trees to the hills. This has been sent out.

For more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog.  Meanwhile, leave a comment for the monthly prize.





Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Awesome card! Great snowy scene!

Lisa Elton said...

And what a darling scene it is! I can see all the little woodland animals celebrating there!

Vicky Hayes said...

Such a beautiful scene Vicki - and I love those jewel-laden trees! Vicky x