Monday, November 29, 2021

Trinity Cyber Monday Hop



Some of the Ambassadors for Trinity Stamps, are getting together over on Instagram for a hop for Cyber Monday.  Basically, we could use whatever stamp set that we like.  I am partial to Love You Bunches.  It's the first stamp set I got, and I wanted to try water coloring the image.

I am quite happy with the end results.  I do have to say, this image was pretty easy to color, which for me, is a win! ;)  [Another small note, I got THIS set of water color pens.  Just sharing a cheaper version, that worked perfectly!]

I also like that there are matching dies, even for the few sentiments that are included in the set. The way the die cuts around the words - yep, another win!

That's all for me today.  I am off to Instagram to see what the fellow Ambassadors created... Hope you do to~



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is stellar, Vicki! The colors are vivid and your design wonderful!

nancy littrell said...

Love your beautifully watercolored floral design, Vicky. Your colors really pop. TFS Love and Hugs...Nancy

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card design and colors’

Leslie said...

This is so beautiful!