Saturday, November 27, 2021

More Awesome Challenges

One thing about joining in challenges this time of year, it motivates me to get all my needed Christmas cards made!

Today I am joining in at Inkspirational Challenge #252 - plaid.

I self made the plaid by using Newton's Nook Argyle Stencil Set.  It's a layered stencil, and, the first time I have used it!  It turned out pretty cool - I think.

I also used the Waffle Flower Wonderful Christmas Combo set for the sentiment.  I gold embossed it to match the background, and the frame.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went on to play in the Less is More Challenge #457; Photo Inspiration.

I just adore inspiration challenges!  Photos, mood boards - they all work for me!

I love a good CAS card, and one that looks like a present works for me!  I used the fabulous PTI Merry Christmas Die [layered 3 times]. [I love the font of this die.]

I had the twine in my stash.  On a side note, I was happy to see that Kylie will be taking over this challenge.  It's been one of my favorites.  I would be sad to see it go.

That's it for another day~  Thanks Challenges.  As usual, I had fun 😀



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

4 comments:

Kathyk said...

Two lovely makes today

Kathyk

Leslie said...

Both of these are great!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your Christmas card designs are beautiful!

Lisa Elton said...

I agree Vicki, the challenges helped me this year too! Two fabulous cards! Love the package wrapped up in string. The sentiment is so pretty!