Monday, November 1, 2021

STAMPloration November CAS Challenge

 

For my card today, I used Leaves of Thanks for my background.  I stamped out a card panel - after ink smooshing on Oxide Vintage Photo, Iced Spruce, and Black Soot.  These colors are really faint, so they don't show up [as the color], but you get the drift. Then I angled cut the panel to put on my cream colored card base [again, color did not photograph well 😕]

I then stamped a sentiment from Words of Gratitude on vellum, and backed with a cream base, and adhered that to the center.

That's it for my card.  You have all month to play along, and the colors are an option.  I love neutrals so I am looking forward to the gallery this month.  I hope you play along over at STAMPlorations November CAS Challenge.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

8 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card design and I like the angle of the panel too!

*Vicki* said...

The neutral colors on this look so classy! What a beautiful design with the ink smooshing!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the little bit of marbling happening in the background! Wonderful card, Vicki!

Leslie said...

Gorgeous! I love this!

Colleen Dietrich said...

I like to use neutrals too. So pleasing to the eye, or my eye, anyway! haha
The neat shapes beneath the sentiment really draw the eye in, to study them to see what they are. Well done, my friend.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I was so sure I commented on this before but it appears no comment appears. I liked this card you made and love the black and white.

Liz Williams said...

A fabulous layout for a CAS card!

Gail said...

Lovely CAS - love the layout!