Saturday, November 13, 2021

So Inspired + 2021 Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Hop - Day 2

I wanted to play [again] in the 2021 Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Hop [and I will], but I was so inspired by the Fusion Card Challenge; Triangle Balls, I played in that first.

 I totally loved the graphic feel, along with the elegant ornaments.  Here is how I was inspired:

I used an ornament die from my stash, cut out a triangle [and framed it] and the holly I had in my to-be-used-stuff.

You can't see it in the photo, and the ornament base is a sparkly white card stock.  It's much prettier in real life ;).  The sentiment is from Hero Arts [retired] Holiday Sayings.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like I said, I also wanted to get a coffee card in this mix for the 2021 Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Hop.

At first, I just made the snow-globe to put on a card base, but I thought it was so cute, I cut out another snow-globe base, and made it a shaped card.  I have a friend [who I met at Starbucks], and this card is going to her!  PERFECT!  

I would tell you the companies I used for these dies, but, I have no idea....good grief!  I do however have the link for these adorable Starbucks Cups.  There were from 2016, and I believe I have used them at least 1 time for all the previous Coffee Lover Hops!  I love how Maddie was so generous by giving these away FREE!!

Are you playing along?  I love seeing all the amazing entries so far.  So much inspiration!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

13 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Your sparkly ornament is beautiful and I like the delicate holly! Your friend is going to treasure her fancy snow globe. These are both wonderful, Vicki!

Barbara B said...

Vicki, What a wonderful use of die-cuts for your layouts. Love your "Seasons Greetings" card beautiful Christmas card.

Macimbalo said...

These are gorgeous!!! Love them both, you are really knocking out lots of beauties!!!

Cindy C. said...

So fun and clever, coffee in a snowglobe!!

mamawcindy said...

Great cards, I love the look of your ornament card, Great colors. Really pretty! Have a great weekend and enjoy lot's of coffee.
cindys-greencricut

VanessaB said...

So pretty and fun. Love that snowglobe.

Leslie said...

These are both beautiful, Vicki! :)

*Vicki* said...

The ornament design is so gorgeous! Love your fun Starbucks snow globe too! Such awesome makes!

Fikreta said...

gorgeous cards!
Hello from Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!☕

I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking said...

I just LOVE this Snow glob card! thanks for sharing this gorgeous card!

Celeste Goff said...

A Starbucks snow globe? Yes, please!!!

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful cards! I love the snowglobe!

Helen F. said...

Great cards, Vicki. I like the snow globe with Starbucks coffees under those trees :-)