Saturday, November 6, 2021

Addicted to CAS Challenge #210 - Circle


Such another fun easy challenge!  I made my first card, and while I really liked it, it pretty much wasn't CAS.  [I'll save that one for a later use] Here is this challenge card I made;

I went totally literal with the code word!  Starting with a "circle" card, I added on some rounded clouds [almost a circle 😉] and a fun super big red "circle" balloon [MFT retired].  I think I got this challenge covered!

The sentiment is from an older Hero Arts sentiment set.  Total fun card, and it will work perfectly for a gift bag tag.

Your turn.  How do you see using a circle?  Come on over to Addicted to CAS Challenge and show us your card.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

6 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

Such a creative way to use circles Vicki! Love the rounded cloud background and that gorgeous bright red circular balloon - definitely got circles covered there! Vicky x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic birthday card design with the balloon floating in the clouds.

Jeanne H said...

A really fun card. I bet the recipient will love it; it made me smile.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh this is fun! Love the bright red balloon!

Leslie said...

Great card! The circle design is so cool!

Fran Wing said...

Hi, Vicki. I love that you cut your card into a circle! Very nicely done coloring and layering. xoxo, Fran