Saturday, November 6, 2021

Happy Little Stampers November Stencil Challenge

This is one challenge that always gets a lot of players.  Considering stencils have been quite popular and continue to be, I am not surprised by this.  We all love a good, easy challenge.

As I look at the cards I created the past few days, I noticed that even I used stencils on 4 out of 5!  Such a choice! This is the one I chose for this month's challenge;

I was inspired by [we all love her] Laura Bassen from this video.  That girl could inspire a rock!  So much talent.  Anywoo, I used a stencil from ARTplorations, Rubber-bands for the pattern, along with some distress inks for color.

The gold embossed [on vellum] sentiment is from Simon Says Clean Line Christmas.  Lastly, I added 3 sequins from my stash.  Yep, this works for me.

Your turn!  Come on over throughout the month and upload your anything goes stenciled cards at Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge.  So easy!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a great graphic look, this is terrific!

Leslie said...

Amazing card! I, too, enjoy watching Laura's videos. I must get my stencils out more often... thanks (always) for the inspiration!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful stencil design and gorgeous colors used on it.