Wednesday, October 13, 2021

A New Challenge

I came across a new challenge; Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge #1.  They had a mood board that made me play along.  I had the perfect products!  Here is the mood board:

 

And here is my card:

I started with a "wood" tag [score, cover with ink].  I used Paper Sweeties Stitched Tags #2, and stamped the design with STAMPlorations Nordic Knit Tag.  I used the [super fun] Snow Marker. [Apply, heat up with a heat gun, and it becomes poofy! So fun.]

I cut out a couple of the ivy from Tim Holtz Sizzix Big Greens Thinlits for the greenery, and added a Simon Says Christmas Sentiment Strip. [I just love these strips].  That was a fun challenge!  I do enjoy mood boards -- so inspiring.

Thanks Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge - I had fun. 😀



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Love it! Tag cards are always so fun!

Vickie Y said...

Fun mitten card! Thank you for sharing with us at Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge.

Lisa Elton said...

That mitten is so cute! Wonderful card, Vicki!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card design with the tag featured.

Diane said...

Wow, this is awesome and you nailed that mood board!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}

Darlene said...

Beautiful card Vicki ... love your overall design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!