Tuesday, October 12, 2021

STAMPlorations Inspirations #338

It's Tuesday, and that means its time for my STAMPlorations inspiration post.  I took a break from the [so awesome] card fronts and ATC's, to just color.

I started by ink blending a card panel using distress oxide inks.  I went on to color the lovely image from Blossom Sprays #2, with my Copics.

I used a sentiment from Celebrate Big.

That's it for today.  You can see more eye candy over on the STAMPlorations Blog.  Don't forget to leave a comment, and if you want, you can use my code, STAMPGIRLVICKID, to save 20% off your purchase.



Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Mac Mable said...

So vibrant with eye catching colours, love the blending and what a striking design x. Tons of inspiration, thank you x.

Verna Angerhofer said...

This card design is beautiful! Wonderful colors!

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous coloring, Vicki this is pretty!

Leslie said...

Loving the bold colors on this!