Tuesday, August 24, 2021

STAMPlorations Inspirations #331

It's time for another fun STAMPlorations inspiration.  Today I went with some water coloring.

I spritzed down the water color paper after heat embossing the singe image from Blossom Overture.  I touched my paintbrush to the center of the flower, and let the wet-on-wet technique do its thing.  It's pretty fun to do, and to watch! ;)

Once the flower was dry, I lightly washed the background, and added my sentiment from the same set.

That's it for me today.  For more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPloration Blog to see what my teamies have created.  Meanwhile, leave your comment for the monthly $15 gift code, and if you choose, you can use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID to save 20% off your purchase.



Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so gorgeous! Beautiful work.

Lisa Elton said...

I like that your pretty rose takes center stage! Wonderful card, Vicki!

Leslie said...

Such a pretty card, Vicki!