Monday, August 23, 2021

Some Fun Extra Cards

I needed a couple of baby cards for my 2 nephews.  Once I got started, I couldn't stop.

I ended up with 4.  So, I have a couple in my stash.  They will probably end up selling in my next sale.  I think my family will be done, at least for a few years. :)


These 2 are the ones I will be using,  Both families are having boys, so blue it is.  Yeah, apparently I'm old using the pink and blue gender identification.  Can't wrap my brain around "they". LOL

These are the extras.  I had a fun day simply making some cards.




Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Those cards are so super fun and well designed. All are wonderful baby card designs. Always nice to have some extras on hand too!

Lisa Elton said...

These are CAS cuteness! Love the little airplane!

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are wonderful baby card designs!

Leslie said...

OMGoodness, these are way cute, Vicki! Nothing cuter than a new baby card! ;)