Thursday, August 26, 2021

CAS-ual Fridays Day

It's CAS-ual Fridays day today, and also the voting I talked about a couple of weeks ago.

For today's card, I used Terrific Flowers, Everyday Dragonflies and Heart to Heart stamp sets.

I started by embossing the Heart To Heart stamp onto a water color paper panel with white embossing powder.  I then added some paint with a wet on wet technique. [spray panel with water/ add water to paint] 

Once dry, I adhered it onto a card base and added the dragonfly and sentiment to the card.  I like this sentiment - it's real.

Okay, voting time!  Which one do I give my husband?

 My Heart?

 or

 Without You?

 
I'm looking forward to your help!  Thanks so much.

Don't forget, if you use my code you can save 15% off your purchase.



Thanks for stopping by~
If you click on the store links, [not the photos], below and shop from them, I will receive a small commission from the sale which is no additional cost to you but compensates me for using the product and my time. Thanks so much!
CFS Heart to Heart
CFS Heart to Heart
Shop at:
CFS
CFS - Terrific Flowers
CFS - Terrific Flowers
Shop at:
CFS
Simon Says
Simon Says
Shop at:
SS
Simon Says Versafine Black Ink
Simon Says Versafine Black Ink
Shop at:
SS
CFS - Everyday Dragonflies
CFS - Everyday Dragonflies
Shop at:
CFS
Simon Says - MISTI
Simon Says - MISTI
Shop at:
SS
Simon Says Cannon Watercolor Paper
Simon Says Cannon Watercolor Paper
Shop at:
SS
Simon Says Paint Brushes
Simon Says Paint Brushes
Shop at:
SS

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous card with the hearts. I love both!

Leslie said...

Wow, the orange looks amazing! My vote is for the blues/musical notes card! ;)

Lisa Elton said...

Oh boy, this one is incredible too! Holy moly, how to choose? Both sentiments are ones I would use for my guy so that makes it hard to pick one. Turn them over, mix them up and pick LOL... I'm a big help huh!