Friday, August 27, 2021

Heartfelt Creations Alumni August Hop


It's my favorite day of the month, the Heartfelt Creations Alumni Hop.  So much prettiness in this hop.

For this month, I used the Dazzling Dahlia stamp set with the matching dies.  [I linked you to the bundle].

I stamped and cut out 2 of each flower and colored them with Copics.  I also used the Oakberry Lane Blossoms stamp set [and dies] for the leaves.  I colored those with Copics as well.

My background paper is from the Wild Rose Collection. That hb is also on one of the paper sheets.  I am really happy with my CAS version card using HFC products.  What do you think?

That's it for me.  Below are the Designers participating in this month's hop.  Be sure and leave a comment for the randomly drawn comment for the $25 gift certificate.

Kathy Clement - ME - Alissa Wells - Candy Slabaugh - Amarilys Doria

Carole Wright - Lisa Gregory - Monica Edwards - Oksana Clegg - Heartfelt Creations



Thanks for stopping by~

28 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Oh, my goodness, Vicki! The WOW factor of this card is off the hook! I love the way the bold flower pops against the soft background. Thanks so much for hopping with us this month, my friend! xo

Carole Wright said...

Oh wow your Dahlia is dazzling indeed. Love it x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful design and the coloring of the dahlia is fantastic!

LISA said...

Amazing how you made a single Dahlia so beautiful for a pretty card!! I love your use of bold color! ♥

Leslie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! That flower sure makes a statement! :)

Martie Rollin said...

Talk about a flower that makes a statement!! The size of this flower is surprising...really grabs my attention!

Beckie Williams said...

I love your pink Dahlia. I love that you used your Copics to color it. Amazing card!!

Lorna said...

Gorgeous Dahlia Vicki.

Melanie Smith said...

Sweet card! I just purchased this stamp/die/molds and boy are they big. You did a nice job with them. :-)

Jo Williams said...

Beautiful Card

Retta said...

Have to love the Dahlia stamp and dies, brings a great look to any card. Beautiful!

Linda Grape said...

Gorgeous flower!!
Thanks for sharing!

Kasia Handmade Cards said...

This is so very cute!!  Lovely project!!

Kasia Handmade Cards said...

This is so very cute!!  Lovely project!!

Lisa Elton said...

Your coloring on this big layered bloom is beautiful! This is incredible, Vicki!

Suzy Q said...

Oh Wow! Your dahlia card creation is just beautiful! And your coloring with the copic markers is gorgeous! Thanks so much for the inspiration ...Suzy Q

Pumkin555 said...

Beautiful card and I love your Dahlia!

Kim B said...

I love the beautiful coloring of this dahlia. ty for sharing.

Linda Eaton said...

Love your card! Thank you!

Judy3118 said...

I love the Dahlia flower die. It is one of my favorites. I especially love the coloring of your leaves. Beautiful card!

Jen said...

One huge pop of flower is all you need. :) Love it!

Jen said...

Great card. Thanks for sharing your talent!

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

this is gorgeous Vicki. I love how you colored the flower and leaves!

Denise S said...

Your card is stunning in its simplicity.

Denise Bryant said...

Gorgeous card with a beautiful flower! Love the colors and dimension!

SandiB said...

This card is stunning. Love the Dahlia and the color are beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us.

Dell said...

This flower is absolutely stunning! Love it.

Glenda said...

absolutely gorgeous my friend!