Monday, August 30, 2021

ATC Challenge #1 - 2nd entry

I needed 2 more ATC's [total of 5] to add to the ATC's I made earlier this month.  Because I made them a little bit different, I am going to go ahead and enter these into the A Tiny Craft (ATC) Challenge #1 also.  Like I said [and have always said] I love making these fun little cards.

For these 2 final ATCs of the set, I opted not to add the sentiment strips.  These are more of a basic ATC, but still goes along with the other 3 I made.

I got this set of gnomes dies from ebay, and they didn't come with any labeling.  That said, I have no idea who made them, but they are adorable!

That's it for me today.  Thanks A Tiny Craft Challenge -- I had even more fun.  Do you make ATC's?  Join in the challenge -- they are hurting for participants.



Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

These guys are too cute! Love their little mittens!

Leslie said...

Love these! Anything with gnomes gets my attention! These are great!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute and I love the gnome designs.

Donna said...

I am soooo in love with your gnomes!!!
Thanks for coming back again to play with us at ATC (A Tiny Craft)

Deena said...

Gnomes will win me over every single time! I love these cards...thanks for playing along with the A Tiny Craft Challenge!

Barbara Godden said...

Oh my goodness these are just adorable, super cute gnomes and fabulous ATCs thanks for playing along with us (twice) at A Tiny Craft challenge for our premiere edition.