Saturday, August 28, 2021

Addicted to CAS #205 - Nature

I just love it when a card comes together!  I really struggle with a lot of the cards I make so when they work out like I wanted -- SUCCESS!

I started by sponging on some ink using a few DIY stencils.  [On a side note, I just got a Make It Stay-tion by Wendy Vecchi.  Oh my - I am thrilled with this purchase!  So.much.easier. to use stencils!] Using a hexagon die, I cut out the shape and adhered it on a card base.

I adhered a Birthday Reverse Sentiment Strip from Simon Says.  [I so love these strips!!]

That's it for me.  Come on over to Addicted to CAS and show us how you see nature.



Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your stenciled design and the foliage looks amazing against it!

Lisa Elton said...

I never see a sign of struggle in your cards, they're all fantastic! I mean; just look at this one... so pretty!!

Lyn said...

Just had to drop by and tell you your card is amazing

nancy littrell said...

Wow!! Love your CAS geometric background for your die cut ferns, my friend. Soft and beautiful neutral colors too. TFS Love and Hugs..Nancy

Leslie said...

This is awesome! I would have never imagined that you struggle with any of your designs! The background on this looks great with those die cut ferns!

Nora Noll said...

THis is so pretty! I Love the geometrics on this card. Great design.