Monday, August 16, 2021

A New Challenge!!

While on Facebook the other day, I came across a new challenge - A Tiny Craft [ATC] Challenge.   I love making ATC's so of course I had to join in.

I don't swap ATC's [that's what you are suppose to do with them] I either use them as a bookmark, or as in today's post, gift tags.  They worked wonderfully as tags.

I basically followed the steps as Riikka did in this video.  I used the supplies I had on hand.  I think they turned out good.

I used [what I call] poofy stuff on his hat.  It goes on in liquid form, heat with a heat gun, and it poofs up.  Coolest stuff ever! lol  Actual name is by Marvy, Snow Marker.

That's it.  I'll be playing in this challenge [hopefully] every time.  I so love creating ATC's!  Thanks for  creating ATC Challenge!



Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Totally cute and I love the poofy stuff!!

Barbara Godden said...

Fantastic ATCs, great thinking on gift cards, my two rectangles are on their way to my great grands. So happy you found the new challenge on the blog. Thanks for playing along with us at A Tiny Craft.

Sheila H said...

That poofy stuff is awesome. Love your tags.

Verna Angerhofer said...

These ATC designs are perfect gift tags. And, they are so cute!

Leslie said...

OMG, I love these! You know I'm a certified ATC geek - and I don't trade them either! :D

Donna said...

Ohhhhh these are soooo awesome!!
Thanks for joining us for our very first ATC (A Tiny Craft) challenge!
I love your idea of using ATCs for bookmarks or gift tags!
(I also like hoarding all the ATCs rather than trading them lol)

Chris Dring said...

Holy Crow Vicki, these are amazing! I love that you took that video tutorial and just made your ATC's with what you had on hand. Good use of making them into tags too! Thanks for joining in our first ATC challenge at A Tiny Craft!

Deena said...

These are fantastic! Thanks for joining in at our first challenge this month at A Tiny Craft Challenge blog! I hope to see you again at the next challenge!